Matthew and Melissa Petersen

Sunday, April 01, 2007





March 31st was katies birthday and we partied like animals. We went to Deedee's and had a huge buffet of chinese which was awesome because I got to try new things that I probably would have never tried otherwise. Then we decided to go do some bar hopping! We started out at sportmans but it was disgusting . Then we went to the martini bar and it was packed with old folks and had a jazz band playing but we decided because it was packed and not much room that we would go back to Deedee's to play cards and drink. It was really fun we played the game idiot which I most of the time was the idiot because I never one once lol! We had a blast though and that's all that matters. No matter what I do with them we always have a great time and stay out till the wee hours of the night. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE AND WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home