Matthew and Melissa Petersen

Saturday, February 17, 2007




Well I finally did it I made something other than a scarf. The first is a purse that I knit I'm so excited to have finally completed the purse. I will wash it in hot water and then it will shrink to be about half the size it is now it's so cool. Then Katie wanted to put me to work on a new project when I was over at her house and I made a wash cloth which only took me about 2 hours to finish. I learned a lot from these projects. I learned how to cast off and cast back on for the purse handles and for the washcloth katie taught me how to overlay. I'm so excited so now my family will get lots and lots of washcloths haha! I know they are so excited. Katie had made the same purse and it turned out great. If you would like to see her purse you could on her site which is https://www.kaytwit.blogspot.com she does everything you can think of and more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home