Matthew and Melissa Petersen

Wednesday, September 13, 2006






This is the rest of the crew. We have our good friends Aaron and Jaime. I have known them since high school. They are two of the greatest friends. Then there is Katie. I work with katie and she is one of my best friends. She is one of those people that can make or bake anything if she puts her mind to it. Then there is matts cousins, Phillip and Darren, they both are hoots to be around. Then there is matts best friend victor he lives just down the street from us and he is such a character. Talk about character then there is Jesse he is laceys boyfriend. He is such a hillarious fella! Also we released butterflies after the wedding which was great except for my niece who went up to my photographer and told her shhh don't tell anyone then she proceeds to open her box and told her that she kept her butterfly. Of course the butterfly was indeed dead. LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home